Late yesterday afternoon Julie Rambow (Randy Fischer Real Estate) hosted a Broker Open at one of her listings at Lake Andrew in Alexandria. I asked Julie if she would give me approval to mention it on my blog and share a photo or video. Julie is smart and said “have at it” as she knows the more exposure on the Internet, the better for her client.
It was a very nice event with hors d’oeuvres and wine. The home was designed by Paul Ringdahl of Ringdahl Architects for his toughest client. Himself, his wife and kids. Paul and his wife were present and the event to graciously answer questions.
Whenever I have been out on Lake Andrew in front of this home, I have admired the deck on the top of the home and think what a fabulous place it would be to spend a morning or late afternoon. Yesterday was my chance to check it out and I shot a quick iPhone video to share. A neighbor was mowing their lawn so besides the wind hitting my microphone, that is what you here.
The home is loaded with appealing features and I have added a short list below the MLS info. One additional note about this location. It is less than a 5 minute drive to the business district at the south end of Alexandria near I-94 and to downtown Alexandria. The also means less than 5 minutes to the new Alexandria Area High School and Alexandria’s medical facilities.
* Architecturally Perfect – A Work of Art!
* Located on the Beautiful Lake Andrew. 918 Acre Lake With 83′
Maximum Depth and an 8.3′ Water Clarity! An EXCELLENT
Fishery with DNR Stocking Fish Frequently.
* 152 Feet of Shoreline — 1.48 Acres
* Extensive Large Boulder Landscaping with Fire-Pit Overlooking
the Lake. A BREATHTAKING Sunset Every Night.
* Hard Sand Bottom, Great for Water Recreation!
* So Close To I-94 & The “Hub” of Alexandria, Easy Access!
* Near 5600 Square Feet of Space on 4 levels
* 5 Bedrooms — 5 Bathrooms
* 3-Stories Open Space at Living Area — The Coolest of Space
* Concrete, Steel & Wood Construction!
* Bamboo Flooring in Most Areas
* Wool Carpet in Owner’s Suite
* Limestone Countertops & Window Sills
* Wood Maple Trim & 2-Panel Maple Craftsman Style Doors
* Baldwin Door Hardware
* Red-Stained Maple Custom Kitchen Cabinets
* Red Quartz Floor Tile in Laundry Room and Half-Bath
* Limestone Floor & Wall Tile in Owner’s Bath
* Large, 2-person Owner’s Bath Shower w/Double Heads & No Door
* Subway tiled 2nd floor baths
* WOLF Cook Top Stove, SUBZERO Refrigerator, THERMADOR
Convection Wall Oven
* Built-In TV & Microwave in Kitchen
* Pre-Cast Concrete 2nd Floor Deck with Stainless Steel Cable
* Outdoor Shower and Pergola
* 4th Floor Rooftop Observation & Sun Deck
* Insulated and Heated Garage
* Hardieboard Siding
* Standing Seam Metal Roof & Foam In-Place Roof Insulation
* High-Efficiency Dual-Furnace Electric Heat Pump for
Propane Heating/Cooling System
* Off-Peak Electric Installed
* Air Exchanger, Dual Tank Water Softener, Marathon Water Heater.
* Built In Indoor & Outdoor Speaker System
* Alarm System
* TV Satellite Dish
* Wired For Hot Tub (2 Locations)