Take a bird’s eye trip around the south bay of Lake Latoka, commonly referred to as Little Latoka. The video was recorded today late in the morning beginning at the NW corner and traveling clockwise back to the start point.
LAKE LATOKA INFO
- It is approximately 108 feet at its deepest point with an average depth of 42 feet.
- It is approximately 767 acres with 9 miles of shoreline.
- The water clarity is historically very good, with an average of 14 feet.
- The lake is classified as General Development by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
- The most popular fish species in Lake Latoka are northern pike, walleye, bluegill, crappie, rock bass, perch, and others.
- There are two public access docks on the lake, one on the north side of the north bay and one on the northwest side of the south bay.
- There is a very nice swimming beach located on the north side of the north bay, Big Latoka.
- Lake Latoka is a popular destination for fishing, boating, swimming, paddleboarding, and water skiing.
If you are a fan of Lake Latoka, you can easily view homes for sale by typing latoka.com into your favorite browser.