Two Maple Lake lots are now for sale at the end of Maple Springs Drive. Some of the highest valued real estate at 830 acre Maple Lake in Alexandria have a Maple Springs address. Recently platted, the two lots are on a point and have high quality shoreline for swimming. Lot 1 is .56 acre with 100 feet of frontage and it will be possible from a home to have lake views in all four directions. The same views are possible at Lot 2 as well. Its size is 1.12 acres and has 351 feet of lakeshore. Both have city sewer available. Both are going to wonderful settings for a new home and there are many attractive homes in the neighborhood. What I like about the location is Maple Springs Drive that it is a short drive to I-94 and the shopping area and medical facilities at the south end of Alexandria.
Top five highest priced sales of land at Maple Lake in the last 10 years listed in by sale price in descending order
1. $295,000…101 feet of frontage and .63 acre…Forada Beach Road (September 2006)
2. $290,000…100 feet of frontage and .64 acre…Forada Beach Road (September 2007)
3. $270,000…101 feet of frontage and 1.29 acres…Maple Trail (September 2007)
4. $275,000…101 feet of frontage and .63 acre…Forada Beach Road (April 2005)
5. $250,000…102 feet of frontage and .72 acre…S Maple Lake (June 2008)
Check out other lake lots for sale at the lakes of Alexandria and nearby Alexandria >